DMCA Compliance Policy - shemalehub.com
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you are the copyright holder, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that you or your client's intellectual property appears on the website without proper permission, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Your written notice must include the following information:
- A description of the work that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the event that multiple works are claimed to be infringed.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Adequate contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- A statement of your good-faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is being used without the consent of the material's copyright owner, or by the copyright owner's agent, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed material or are authorized to act for the owner and that all information in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder or that of a representative who is authorized to act for you.
Please note that if you fail to provide us with all of the information listed above, we will be unable to take action on your claim.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement through our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to take down material that is claimed to be an infringement of copyright or based on facts or circumstances indicates infringing activity. It is also our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers, and we will take swift action to terminate access to any infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.