Your access to and use of the website signifies your understanding and acceptance of all terms stated in this policy. Please read it carefully.
This website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of majority.
We take the security of your information seriously, and we take all appropriate steps to ensure it is not damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to data that we collect when you visit and browse the website on your desktop or mobile device, from any correspondence between you and the website, and through any application we have created to allow access to the website.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us by way of our contact form.
Information we collect about you
Visitors to our website will have multiple levels of interactivity with us. We collect different information about you depending upon your level of interaction, as described in the following:
A. Members - If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - When you use our website we collect technical data that includes your IP address, any referral URL, your browser type and version, your time zone and geographical location, and other such metrics. We also collect data on how you use our website and services.
Methods of collection
Information about you is collected on our website using the following methods:
Passive Collection - Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection - We collect information through your direct interactions with the website. This includes registering as a member, posting comments or other materials, and communicating with us by any means.
How we use personal information
We use your personal data for many purposes, including the following:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To perform research and analysis for the purpose of website improvement
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To comply with applicable law and cooperate with law enforcement authorities
Disclosure of your personal information
We only share your personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
Your rights regarding the information that we collect about you include the right to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information. You also have the right to request a copy or transfer, and to object to or withdraw consent for use of your information. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
Transfer of Information
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.